About our sponsorship program
The focus of the 6th Annual BIGGSteps Toward Cancer Prevention 5K, 1 mile Race/Fun Run/Walk and kids dash is to promote everyday ways people can reduce the risk of developing cancer. BIGGSteps is a family-friendly event that attracts both casual and elite runners primarily residing in MetroWest communities.
We are seeking sponsorship from community leaders and other organizations that reinforce our message that active, healthy lifestyles reduce the risk of cancer. Companies and organizations specifically aligned with our cancer prevention goals include those operating in areas such as fitness, mobility, rehabilitation, healthy eating and wellness. Our community leader sponsors recognize that everyone benefits from healthy communities.
Event sponsorships are also welcome and an important part of supporting BIGGSteps and contributing to the organizations that help us fulfill our mission. Contact us to discuss tailoring sponsorship opportunities to meet your business and cancer-fighting goals.
All sponsor names or logos will be featured prominently on the following promotional materials:
- BIGGSteps race brochure displayed at local events and businesses
- BIGGSteps press release to local media
- Registration tent banner and race course signage
- Photo backdrop for age group medalists
- Event t-shirts
- BIGGSteps.org and RaceWire registration websites
- Sean D Biggs Memorial Foundation social media—Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Live announcements before the race
Sponsorships support the Sean D Biggs Memorial Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable organization, and are 100% tax deductible. We are extremely grateful to all who are taking BIGGSteps Toward Cancer Prevention with us!