About our sponsorship program
The focus of the 5th Annual BIGGSteps Toward Cancer Prevention 5K, Fun Run/Walk and kids dash is to promote everyday ways people can reduce the risk of developing cancer. The items in the Runner’s Sun Protection Kit help runners prepare for a healthy run. We are seeking sponsors to help us provide the following sun protection items to our participants:
Sunscreen (unlimited sponsorships available)
SPF lip balm (unlimited sponsorships available)
Each item sponsor will have their branding featured exclusively on the item sponsored and will receive additional benefits.
Event sponsorships are also welcome and an important part of supporting BIGGSteps and contributing to the organizations that help us fulfill our mission.
All sponsor names or logos will be featured prominently on the following promotional materials:
- BIGGSteps race brochure displayed at local events and businesses
- BIGGSteps press release to local media
- Registration tent banner and race course signage
- Photo backdrop for age group medalists
- Event t-shirts
- BIGGSteps.org and RaceWire registration websites
- Sean D Biggs Memorial Foundation social media—Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Live announcements before the race
Sponsorships support the Sean D Biggs Memorial Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable organization, and are 100% tax deductible. We are extremely grateful to all who are taking BIGGSteps Toward Cancer Prevention with us!